Monday, March 26, 2007

The Chopstick Chics




Today was our Monday playgroup. Mommy D. made the girls these adorable hats with our playgroup name on them. You may have noticed "The White Swans" as our playgroup name...and with the local FCC, that is our name, but as a group we just thought Chopstick Chics was cute. We went to Chic-fil-A to play and eat lunch.












Can you see the bottom of their socks? EEWWWWW!







12 comments:

Mama Darling said...

I'd love to take credit for the embroidery work, but my sister actually did it. She is so talented. I just bought the hats! They look so cute in them! DD had a great time today and wasn't ready to leave the play area. I don't know if I will ever get her socks clean!!!!

Nikki said...

I love love love the hats!
The girls look so stinkin cute together.
I especially like the pic taken from behind -- dirty socks and all!

Norma said...

Love the hats and the pink shirts! What a bunch of cuties!

Mardi said...

They are so adorable! I love their hats! I was just telling someone at work about the "Chopstick Chics" :) Awesome.

Steffie B. said...

Totally adorable ;)

redmaryjanes said...

They are so cute and I love the hats!

Anonymous said...

I imagine a few lifetime friendships will spring from the Choptick Chicks gang. What is better than a longtime friendship? What a blessing you ladies have wrought.

PandaMom said...

I must say, they are surely adorable no matter what we put on them, huh? ; )

Amy said...

I love the hats! I still think you are amazingly blessed to have a group like this. What a big gift!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new name!! Very creative! They all look very cute in their matching outfits as well! How fun!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Wow mommy D's sister is talented, guess it must run in the family.
Those pictures are very cute, i'm sure they all had a blast!

Sonia said...

Oh how adorable. I love these hats!!! What a cute group of little girls.