Sunday, March 04, 2007

Games with My Daddy


I don't usually have time to blog on Sundays, but I couldn't resist this one. One thing Spicy Girl loves is time with her Daddy. Today, after church we went to Taco Bell/Long John Silvers. I had to stand in line for what seemed an hour to place our order. That was fine, because when I looked over at these two, I realized that they were having a wonderful little chat and playing games. Since the day we got our precious S.G., she and Daddy Spice have had their own little games. It started in China with Cherrios. D.S. would hide one in his hand, while traveling on bus, train or airplane, and S.G. would guess which hand and try to open it. Since then, they have made up all kinds of hand games. Today they were playing with keys. They didn't realize how long I had been in line, or how hungry their tummies were. They were in their own world playing their own game and loving their little moments together.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

That is such a precious moment you captured and very cute... Great blog!

redmaryjanes said...

Hi! I've included you in the slumber party I'm having tonight at my blog for the Ultimate Blog Party. Hope you don't mind, you may get a visitor or two!

Emmie said...

That is so cute! It's great they have a great and fun relationship!

Steffie B. said...

Yes...there is just so special about Daddy's and their little girls. Our spice girl is the same way with her Daddy! ;)

Mary said...

What a great picture and post! There is nothing sweeter than Daddy and daughter.

Beckyb said...

SO TRUE - there is something so tender there - as I sit and watch Chloe play food with Daddy!! Makes me smile!!

Dannye said...

it's always great to have special time and special moments with Daddy, she will treasure these moments always, and it is so cool that you have captured some of those moments on film.

i just wanted to stop by and say hello, i am a blog slumber party participant I guess from redmaryjanes, what a great way to "meet" others in bloggy land.

Amy said...

Very sweet! My man has is own special relationship with our kids too! What a gift is a good dad!

PandaMom said...

You know I LOVE that! I am calling you right now for playgroup plans...