She had this wonderful idea to put all of the mommies and thier children in white for beach pictures. We didn't realize how beautiful these pictures would turn out. They are some of my favorites. Spicy Girl has been asking "Ma" for about 4 months now if we can go back to the beach. I think we might be.....
I threw in the hand picture because a blog I happened across yesterday, Double Happiness, has put out a Friday Photo Challenge...pictures of hands. This is Spicy Girl's hand holding shells I had to buy, yes buy, because there were no shells on the beach.

8 comments:
Beatiful post! We love the beach as well. We will be traveling to Panama City, FL soon. I can't wait!
I LOVE the Cosby Show!!! I watch it anytime I can catch it on TV, and I also have a video of one of Bill Cosby's standup performances :)
Lovin the pictures.
I think I will have to do the beach pics (with everyone dressed in white) this year. I've seen it several times now, and I think it is absolutely beautiful!
I really love those pictures, it really is quite amazing how beautiful they come out, it shows such a loving emotional type of environment, thanks for sharing...
You know I love the beach pics and I just adore the little aprong from Germany!
Aprong? What's an aprong? lol!
I can just feel the water now. The pictures in white will probably always be my favorite. It would be fun to pick a new theme this year. Any suggestions?
What beautiful pictures! I love going to the beach with warm, sunny weather! So fun!
Post a Comment