Saturday, March 10, 2007

Last Minute Dossier Pictures

Yesterday we went to the park to take some last minute dossier pictures. We have to have 8 family and friends photos with D.S. and I in all pictures, but then we also had to have 3 pictures of just the two of us. I had been focussing on the other pictures. So here we are at the last minute getting a few last pictures.
Of course we had to let Spicy Girl jump in for some of the shots. We got what we needed, and a few extra fun ones.

I'm excited to say that we got our dossier in the mail to our agency yesterday. We are hoping for a March LID.



13 comments:

Beckyb said...

That's so funny - when we tried to take our husband/wife pics - Chloe kept jumping in too - we had to EDIT her out!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are the best looking family in the world, and the happiest, I might add.I love you guys thisssssss much.

Nikki said...

Those are GREAT pictures!
What a handsome family you are.

redmaryjanes said...

Those pictures are beautiful. They will be dazzled by your very good looking family.

Tamara said...

Beautiful family! You all look so HAPPY together. Your new child will be so blessed and loved. I'm so excited you are DTC- whoo hoo!

Mama Darling said...

Great pictures! Isn't it a great feeling to actually complete your dossier and put it in the mail???? Such a relief. Of course, you will feel better after you receive your LID, then make it out of the Review Room, etc., etc. But at least, you know you've done your part. Congratulations!

Dannye said...

those are some great dossier pictures, what a beautiful family you have...

Ella Meng said...

What great pictures!

I think that the name of your blog——hunanspice——is interesting.
I'm studying in Hunan where people love spicy food very much.

Steffie B. said...

Good luck....maybe we will be on this journey together! have you joined the March Yahoo group? ;)

Much Ado said...

What beautiful pictures. Hope you get your LID soon!

Emmie said...

Sorry I haven't commented on your blog in awhile! I just have been so busy and haven't had a lot of time to blog! I am trying to go back to all the post and comment on what I have missed!
I love your family photos! They turned out great! You have a beautiful family!

PandaMom said...

You know I have to have copies of these. New thing....go check me out and DO THE DNA THING!!! Too fun!!!

Mardi said...

What great pictures! I love spicy girls red bows!

What a beautiful family :)