Friday, March 02, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday



This is what happens when you take "Boppa Spice" to the mall for Christmas shopping with the girls. He's so great. He hangs out with us as long as he can....about 20 minutes, then finds a comfortable chair to read his book....or fall asleep. Either way, he's happy and we're getting some shopping done.

9 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Great picture of Boppa! He looks like the perfect Grandfather.

Anonymous said...

Every man should spend time with his family shopping at the mall. It's the perfect way to spend the day.

Emmie said...

lol! Love it! It sounds like my dad!- Must be a guy thing! I don't understand, how can they not like shoppping!?

Beckyb said...

That is the best - hey, at least he goes to the mall!!!!

david santos said...

Hello!
Very good, thank you

PandaMom said...

Too funny! I will have to rib him about this next time I see him!

Nikki said...

Funny pic!

Thanks for stopping by! I am always happy to find another little spice girl to peek in on - your little one is ADORABLE!

I'll add you to my favorites, too!

Team Mom said...

So that is what the chairs in the mall are for! Granddaddys' are great!

Unknown said...

Nice picture.Just wanted to let you know that I ran into someone who knows you. I went to our First Friday group and a lady came up and asked if I was Amy. I forgot her name but she adoped Abby from China and said she travelled with you. She saw your name on my blog! Its a small world