Today I received my package that I won from Amy over at Catching Butterflies (see links). Amy has a forum where you can write a response to a question she has. I won a few weeks ago, so she sent me chocolate from Germany. Not only that, but she sent Spicy Girl an adorable apron and oven mitts.
These are the chocolate ladybugs. They ae delicious. Spicy Girl is excited because she gets one in her lunchbox tomorrow.

Here's Spicy Girl posing in her new apron. She immediately pulled out her kitchen stuff and started "cooking."
Here's Spicy Girl posing in her new apron. She immediately pulled out her kitchen stuff and started "cooking."

8 comments:
Hey, your welcome!!! Can I put the photo of spicy girl on my blog, and link your blog? Cute,cute,cute!!!
Your blog has taken on a life of it's own. You and SG have more fun than anyone I know. Can't wait to see her next week. Fish World here we come.
I just love the comment about adoption that you left on my blog! I think it is so true. I already love Sophia so much and she isn't here yet.
Oh, how cute!! Looks like the apron fits perfectly.
Well, that is just plain fun!
Spicy Girl could not look ANY cuter.
Very cute!! Love the aprons and oven mits. I got my little sister I little cooking outfit for Christmas as well and she just loves to prance around the house with it on and loves to help me bake goodies. I'm sure Spicy girl thinks she's pretty cool with her little outfit on too. :) I love chocolates as well. She's my kinda girl!!
Lucky you! Love the apron.
I sure hope DD and SG love kitchen activities as much when they are really old enough to help! Ha!
Hey, me again.
just read your last comment, and had to say that yes, "Redeeming Love" was such an incredible book. It really rocked my world!!
I bought a copy specifically to lend out to friends and have done so about 20 times now.
Glad you have read it and loved it too.
Post a Comment