Monday, March 12, 2007

Off to Chicago



Well, we're off to Chicago tomorrow. Spicy Girl is going to stay with her grandparents. They will be taking her to Sea World, Chuck E. Cheese and who knows where else. D.S. and I are off to a conference in the Windy City. We've never been there, so if you have and could tell us some MUST SEE'S, please let me know.

7 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Have a blast and enjoy your alone time! ;)

Amy said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!

Emmie said...

Have a great time! I'm sure Spicy Girl will have a great time. Grandparents always spoil the little ones!

redmaryjanes said...

I love Chicago. Enjoy the great food and shopping, maybe see a museum!

Nikki said...

Enjoy yourselves!!!!
Look forward to hearing all about it... we are going to Chicago next month (it will be my first time,too).

Mardi said...

Have fun! When I was in Chicago, I made the mistake of wearing a dress. When they call it "The Windy City"...they mean it! I had to walk holding my dress down the whole day! :)

Enjoy your time with your D.H.!

Anonymous said...

I do not remember Lake Michegan being that beautiful. Wow! I do remember the wind. Pizza looks great. Was it?