It's been a while since I've done one of these. I have seen some on other sites, but went ahead with Panda-Mom's. If anyone wants to cut and paste this on to their blog, feel free, and let me know so I can come read it.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name for Elizabeth Taylor...my mom loved her.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Telling my hubby about something that was stressing me last week. No major tears.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Mesquite Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? One daughter. In the process for another daughter.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so. I'm pretty easy going and can really get along with lots of different personalities.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? Depends on who I'm with. I can be pretty sarcastic with close friends and family.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope! Got them yanked when I was 19. I had tonsilitis for most of my senior year in high school.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NOOOOOO WAAAYYYYY!!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I love cereal. When I was a kid, it was my favorite aisle at the grocery store. I have to admit that it still is. I don't have just one favorite, so here are a few: Honey Bunches of Oats, Golden Grahams, Honey Combs.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not really.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mexican Vanilla with Reeses P.B. cups and banana from Amy's Ice Cream.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Mouth & teeth. Wierd huh? I don't know why.
15. RED OR PINK? For many years it was pink, but I'm much more in to red now.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Timidity.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Moving away from home, I miss my family and my friends...especially my Debbie.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue pajama bottoms with stars on them and pink slippers.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Whole wheat waffles with sliced strawberries.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The hum of the computer. No tv, no music, no one else in the room with me.
21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green. I love green, especially with spring coming in to it's own right now. It just has so much life.
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Coffee, vanilla, Spicy Girl after a bath, Daddy Spice, Victoria's Secret store, Home Depot, clothes right out of the dryer, cinnamon, Christmas Trees.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My niece. I asked her to come take some last minute pictures of us for our dossier.
24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Very much. I count the day I met her a huge blessing in my life.
25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Gymnastics, cheerleading.
26. HAIR COLOR? blonde
27. EYE COLOR? hazel
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I have for many years, but recently lost one. Now I'm wearing my glasses because I can't get myself to the eye doctor to get new ones.
29. FAVORITE FOOD? Spaghetti, PBJ with a glass of milk, chocolate chip anything without coconut!!
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings!!
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Prestige. I fell asleep during the middle of it. It wasn't very good. We rented The Illusionist accidentally thinking it was The Prestige a while back, and it was much better.
32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT/BLOUSE ARE YOU WEARING? Blue pajama top.
33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter because we don't have much of it. Summer is toooo blasted hot here. However, I love going to the beach in the summer and doing swimming pool stuff.
34. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate anything nice and warm...no coconut or nuts in it!!
36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I am usually a big reader, but I hate to say, I just haven't been reading much lately at all. D.S. and I are about to go on a trip, so I think I'll get a book for the plane.
37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's blue and boring.
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? We had recorded Heroes earlier in the week and watched it last night.
39. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My daughter's voice, my husbands singing, birds on a spring morning, children playing in the distance, worship music.
40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Not really a fan of either.
41. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? China, to pick up our daughter.
42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can gleet like Panda-Mom. Not much more talent here.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I loved that!
It is so nice to get a closer look at ya!
We have some stuff in common, too!
Loved that meme! I love being able to learn more about everyone!
Thank you for doing it!!! I love reading all about you. Did you like the smell of Home Depot before or after we met? LOL!
Post a Comment